A logging system for WordPress development and production environment.
Thu, 22 Dec 2022 13:54:27 +0000
- Emergency – 0: System is unusable. A panic condition.
- Alert – 1: Action must be taken immediately. A condition that should be corrected immediately, such as a corrupted system database.
- Critical – 2: Critical conditions. Hard device errors.
- Error – 3: Error conditions
- Warning – 4: Warning conditions
- Notice – 5: Normal but significant conditions. Conditions that are not error conditions, but that may require special handling.
- Info – 6: Informational messages. Confirmation that the program is working as expected.
- Debug – 7: Debug-level messages. Messages that contain information normally of use only when debugging a program.