A logging system for WordPress development and production
– 0: Emergency: System is unusable. A panic condition.
– 1: Alert: Action must be taken immediately. A condition that should be corrected immediately, such as a corrupted system database.
– 2: Critical: Critical conditions. Hard device errors.
– 3: Error: Error conditions
– 4: Warning: Warning conditions
– 5: Notice: Normal but significant conditions. Conditions that are not error conditions, but that may require special handling.
– 6: Info: Informational messages. Confirmation that the program is working as expected.
– 7: Debug: Debug-level messages. Messages that contain information normally of use only when debugging a program.
Sun, 27 Feb 2022 21:18:49 +0000